Saturday, January 29, 2011

Garage Salin'


Tis the season...well, almost! Needing a garage sale fix I went to an estate sale yesterday. And this is what I wound up with:



For $1.50 I was pretty pleased. I'm needing house plants and Stutzman's isn't quite into that yet, so this fills the need..for now. I think this is an Hawaiian Schefflera. But I'm not sure of that at all...I don't really care...it's GREEN (for now!)

I also bought a couple of Sonoma coffee cups 2/$1 ... but my photo looks "squatty". Just nice big cups with moose and bear and pine trees on them....just what I needed to go with the other dozen or so cups that I think I just have to have! Duh!
Rode 17.5 miles with Carol yesterday and plan to go again today if the weather holds.
Count your blessings...get out and get some of this gorgeous sunshine....live, laugh, love!!!!

No comments: