Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yeah....I'm another year older!!!! SIXTY-SIX!!! How did I ever get to be this old?? I don't remember getting this old. It's been a great day though...full of fun and interesting things.

Started with breakfast with Mary, then ran into a guy I didn't remember who opened the conversation with, "So, who's that sexy old bag?".... and then had to tell me who he was.

Then I ran into my ex-husband at the post office and he was surprised today was my birthday. He always was surprised. He believed it was the 7th or the 12th...and never could remember it's the 5th!!!

I received a bunch of neat birthday cards...one especially emotionally moving for me. Sprinkle in a bunch of phone calls and a lot of laughs.

Then this evening the townhouse group went out to eat again....and they sang "Happy Birthday" to me....what a fun group.

After that I came home, walked the dog, decided it was too early to just quit...so I went over to a friend's house for a good visit. A great day, all in all. Happy Birthday to me!

Hope all of your's are as nice as mine was today...I count my blessings...and they're plentiful.

1 comment:

Patsy Terrell said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday!!!