Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's R A I N I N G ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Well, that may not seem like such a big deal to some of you, but we central-Kansans are in dire need of rain.  Yeah...means I didn't get to ride this morning...but it's beginning to clear off a little (and we didn't get NEARLY enough rain) so I may get in a ride yet today.

My "main" riding buddy is in Colorado for the next week or two but Mary and I rode to Nickerson yesterday morning.  We had planned to ride today but it was wet.  Tomorrow and Thursday Mary has other plans so I may have to just get out there and DO IT!  So much easier and so much more fun with others.

I stopped by over at a friend's house this a.m. and she has a not-quite-6-month old Yorkie.  He's up to 3 lbs. 5 oz. now.  Without a doubt the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Brutus!  I didn't have my camera with me but I have to get photos soon (if I can get him slowed down enough.)  They're having a 6-month birthday party for him September 4...maybe then.

Hope you're getting rain if you need it...hope we get a little more.  

No comments: