Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today was a beautiful, fall day. Sunny, semi-warm, and not too windy. Carol Sue had asked if I wanted to go for a bike ride today and I responded with "YES!". We met at noon and rode up to and just into the Highlands, then back to check out the new portions of the bike path running from 32nd and Lorraine, east and south back down to 30th, and west and north to the north end of at-that-point a non-existent Severance. It's pretty short, but the asphalt is nice. It seems about as wide as the bike path from Rice Park to Carey Park. At this point, it doesn't really go anywhere, but still a nice little ride that gets you off the street and out of traffic.
Great weather, great ride, great company!! But...as I mentioned at the end of an earlier blog...as she was leaving (she came by to say "hi" to Schiz - she and her husband have babysat some for me in the past) she tossed a line back over her shoulder that I should still be keeping an eye out for a motorcycle. I TOLD YA!!!!! My friends are just the best...absolutely the BEST!!!

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving! Hope yours is healthy, happy and filling...and fulfilling. Count your blessings!

No comments: