Friday, July 8, 2011

Bunnie Update









I'm a little concerned about this hussy mother rabbit...seems to me she's sure off galavantin' around all the time. However, she does cover and uncover her babies. BUT...note the greenery in the picture....that's FAKE! It's plastic pieces off of an old artificial fern that was out there this past winter. Surely she could have done better. Maybe it's like we all say: We'll do better when we know better. (Click on photo to see close-up.)



Also...she (I hope) seems to like the grape tomatoes. So far she's eaten 10 of them...and I left 6 more for her this morning.






Also this morning, to top things off, my Rose of Sharon has one bloom. No way am I going to water it..the bunnies are just beneath it. I've watered all around it and just hope enough soaked over that way to keep it damp.

No comments: