Thursday, January 17, 2013

All About Lance

Arrogant Prick...he called himself that.  And...and those of you who know me know I've stood by his story all along...I ride a duplicate of the bike that he rode in the 2001 Tour....but I think he nailed it:  He IS an arrogant prick!

IF what he says now is true, he's also right in that it is too late.

So...do I trash these...save them as a token of a huge hoax (that's a mild name for it)...or just toss 'em back in the drawer.  (And..I have another bracelet somewhere still in the plastic...couldn't find it for the photo..didn't try very hard.)

I'm disappointed...not the first time, probably won't be the last.  Arrogant Prick!

2 comments:

Cuz said...

I would write him off as an Arrogant Ass and still be thankful that the Livestrong organization blessed many with what they did with the contributions from caring, trusting people. It was them that benefited from the gifts, and raised awareness, even if it took a negative factor to implement it. Turn his negative to a positive.,,and count your blessings :)

Mari said...

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for stopping at my blog. It's awful what Lance did, but the many people at the LiveStrong Organization still did a lot of good - in spite of him~!