Friday, July 24, 2009

Iris Folding Greeting Cards

Gotta show ya...just gotta show ya!!!! A friend of mine makes cards...and she just recently learned this new technique!!! It's awesome! It's called "Iris Folding" and many many layers of folded paper, ribbon, whatever are used and stacked one on top of another.
I absolutely love it! When I first saw them I bought two cards. Within a half hour I called her and ordered 45 more!!! I fully intend to resell them...they are just too neat not to spread around. I've listed one on ebay but the others I'll just show around here and there I imagine (we'll see how the one on ebay does!)

The paper is folded and three dimensional. The photos just don't do justice. I took them over to Marylou's and she agreed, "You have to see them to appreciate them!"

I have "way more" than what I've photographed here...in fact, blogger didn't pick up all that I had chosen....so go look for yet another blog!

Double click on these and see more detail.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: