Friday, July 24, 2009

Iris Folding (Part 2)


So...here are a few more. Some of my shots are kind of bleary...but you can still see the handwork and detail. These are suitable for framing!!! They're just wonderful!

The baby carriage...she made several colors of it for me. One is yellow and she's used little yellow "stuffed feet" at the foot of the carriage! And this green one (and several of the others) has real lace trim!

The teddy bear...the smaller teddy bear "down front" is actually a stuffed "stick-on" little teddy bear....like the detail of all the folded paper and buttons/rivets wasn't enough to blow your mind!??!


Several different snowmen...they're all adorable. This one has real wooden sticks for arms. Others have little shovels or rakes or skis....really cute.

The frog she just "created" from her own pattern...isn't he something?

Double click on any photo to see details!

I know...you can tell I'm really excited about these...but they are even better "in person" I'm tellin' ya!!

I've got one Scottie dog on ebay for $3.50 + $1.00 shipping. Someone else has about a dozen different ones on there...$4.50 + $4.90 shipping....and her's aren't nearly as cute and bright and creative!!! The only problem I see with ebay is that people have to know how to go look them up. I tried to cover as many bases as I could by calling it a Iris Folding Scottie Dog Greeting Card - Blank Inside..... I didn't get Handmade in there because I didn't have enough spaces. But...If someone looks up Scottie or Dog or Card or Iris Folding they should happen upon my ad!!!! And if it's you, BID!!!!

Other than this, nothing much exciting has been happening here. Same ole, same ole. Cooler temperatures mean the pool is down to about 78 degrees...usually up to 80 by evening. And even 78 isn't horrid...just a little cool at first.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Terrell said...

you might try selling on etsy.com instead of ebay.