Saturday, January 23, 2010

Semi-retraction ... MY sense of humor

Regarding my previous blog...well...so I guess I'm supposed to eat crow here because I wasn't sharp enough to pick up on the fact that Conan is supposed to be funny and that he really wasn't throwing all of NBC's money after poor taste. I watched last night and heard him say it was all fake...it wasn't real...ha ha ha. I have a very poor sense of humor...ask anyone that knows me...they'll tell ya!

So...as an apology to all of you who were upset with my blog...here's my promise: No matter what venue, what channel, I will NEVER watch Conan O'Brien again! Good enough? That way I won't get confused and post such ugliness about such a great guy.

1 comment:

Patsy Terrell said...

LOTS of people didn't know Conan was joking. He got lots of calls and emails from people who were upset with him. :)