Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Big Move

Tomorrow's the day!!!! This place is beginning to look pretty bare. 8 a.m. tomorrow morning I go for a "walk-thru" at the new place; 9 a.m. we close on the sale of this place; 10 a.m. we close on the sale of the one I'm buying.

The woman I'm buying from has movers from 8 am til noon, but supposedly she'll be all done by noon....at which time my trailer will get pulled to the new house...and over the next three days unloaded. At 2 p.m. I have movers coming to move the couch and chair, the armoire, and the washer and the dryer.

Currently the buyer is here cleaning out the shed and putting some of his things in it. They're really nice people and have been a delight to work with.

As my dad used to say, "I'm making three tracks!" I slept on the couch...too short...last night and my son slept on the floor in the basement. Beds with mattresses will surely seem wonderful!!!

And on a different note....I saw Carol go by on her bicycle earlier today and so I called and she's back from New York. Will have to have a complete update on that a little later but sounds like they had a really wonderful time.

Well...gotta go....still have a few things to pack and a lot of odds and ends to tie up. See you at the new spot!!!

Count your blessings......this could be you moving!!!!!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: