Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF...Oh Yeah...TGIF


TGIF - Thank God It's Friday! Thank God for good news on Friday!!!

I attended a class at our local library this morning and afterwards went by the post office to pick up my mail. In it was a form letter from Hutchinson Clinic stating the "Exam Date 2/23/2011.......we are happy to inform you that your mammogram showed no evidence of breast cancer." I will still be following up with my doctor to find out what or why more tests were necessary, but I'm very very happy to get this news today.

I called a good friend (a GREAT friend) and we went to the Yoder Bakery for a cinnamon roll. There's a lot of good cinnamon rolls in this area: Dutch Kitchen, Carriage Crossing, Allie's Deli...lots of good cinnamon rolls. But Mary and I agreed, Yoder Bakery has the BEST....and today they were just especially good!!!

While I kept telling everyone that I wasn't really worried about the results of these tests, I was still "concerned." I don't think I was worried, but I was definitely relieved to get this letter today. I would have liked a phone call from one of the two doctors the radiology department sent the report to, but that evidently wasn't to be. Hopefully Monday....hmmmmm......

Count your blessings...remember your health, your friends, your happiness...and on and on.

No comments: