Monday, February 21, 2011

Today's News


Well....so last Wednesday I went for my annual mammogram. This morning (Monday) I was on my way to meet some friends for coffee and felt a "need" for a few swallows of Diet Coke. I was about ten minutes early anyway, so I swung into the 4th Street McDonald's. The van ahead of me pretty much blocked my view of everything as I waited my turn.

And, as I waited my turn, my phone rang. The woman identified herself as being from the radiology department at the Hutch Clinic. The result of last week's mammogram were given to my doctor to view and she's wanting an additional view and a sonagram (later she said ultrasound) of my right side. No clue. I need to talk to my doctor for further information. So I scheduled the additional stuff for Wednesday morning of this week.

And then the van in front of me was moving forward to place their order. And this sign came into my view. (I went back later and took the photo.) I'm a believer. I'm not a church-goer, but I'm a very definite believer! He speaks to me! And this was this morning's message. I'm gonna take it and run with it!!!!!!

Count your blessings...I do...and I pray that by Wednesday afternoon I'll be counting them even more and thanking God for how fortunate I am.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: