Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Happenings...and Monday Moron-ness

AWESOME weekend!!!!



Lyons Fair on the Square was tremendous! My friend Pat was with me and she called me after we got home to thank me for taking her along. I told her I was glad that she'd gone, because if I'd have called her and told her how good it was she would never have believed me.


She described it as seeing a group of people standing looking at something...who knows what...and so everyone goes to that group to see what they're looking at!!! That was my booth for about an hour and a half....and then it never got un-busy clear up until 4pm! I had a VERY good day!


And so did Pat with her Iris-folded greeting cards! She has a bunch of new ones...All cute, but one of an ostrich that is really wonderful!


Then this a.m., after coffee, I came home and decided to remove the grass that was coming up between the end of my driveway and the street. No biggie...easy stuff. Got it done, was hanging the shovel back up, hit the end of the shop broom and it came down. But it didn't hit the floor or my car or Schiz ... my forehead stopped it! DUH!!!!



Turns out I have a very dirty mouth!


I'm ok...no permanent damage that I know of...just kicking myself for being so dumb. Wondering just how my bike helmet will fit tomorrow...hmmmmmmm.


Count your blessings...and enjoy the awesomely gorgeous weather we're having! WOW!


3 comments:

marlu said...

Oh my gosh! Did you see stars? So sorry you got hit by a shovel!

Barbara said...

It was actually the broom that hit me, not the shovel. No stars were seen, but lots of blue streaks were heard!!

Leanne said...

Ugh . . . That hurt, and I wasn't even there!! Hope you are good and healed by now!