Monday, August 31, 2009

Boring Day

Sunday...August 30....too late in the season for much activity at the lake, I guess.

My son and I rode up around Kanopolis Lake just for something to do yesterday afternoon and it was pretty quiet! Very quiet! We were bored being at home, but I don't think the ride added anything positive to our day.

Schiz went with us...she's a good traveler. Gets in the back, lies down, and pretty much forgets about it...unless somebody rattles cellophane from a piece of peppermint!

When we went over by the outlet tubes at Kanopolis and I put her "little pink bra" (harness) on her and we got out and walked around for a little bit. She seemed to enjoy that...until a kid approached her. She just plain doesn't like kids. Not aggressive at all...not really afraid...just would like to avoid any contact if possible. I understand..perfectly.

So...if you think these pictures are boring...ya shoulda been there! You'd understand!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: