Thursday, April 15, 2010

AHA!!!! The Light Dawns.....


So as I walked into the living room, there was Schiz.....not in her normal position on the back of the chair, but instead sitting with her front paws out on the library table. The second picture pretty much says it: Uh....so you don't want me here?

Saturday I went for a bicycle ride with a friend and when I came in the house there were some rather severe scratches on the table top. These are my first and last Bassett tables...they are incredibly soft and easy to scratch. I've had them for several years so really I wasn't even too upset by the scratches (surprised the heck out of my son!). I was able to stain it dark red again...and although it still shows, it's acceptable (at least to me.)

But now I know just how they got there! And we had a gentle discussion about the table a few minutes ago. She now knows that a "NO" item....but she gave me this "well, why didn't you say so before this!?!" look. Oh well...she lives here too! And I wouldn't trade her for a hundred of these tables!

The last photo is "how it's supposed to be"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: