Sunday, April 4, 2010

Neat Stuff I've Found ... on the Way to the Forum

Ok...well, this is going to be just a short "if-you-didn't-know-about-these,-you-should" post.






Last Tuesday my two cousins were here for the day and we went to Roy's Pit BBQ (Yummmm...)...after we had left there I realized I needed a toothpick so I could finish the other half of my sandwich (it was between my teeth)....and Shon offered me one of these. Now I don't have particularly close teeth and I found these wonderful!!! They have a teeny-tiny little brush on one end, a grooved area on the other end plus the pointy "digger" part. Awesome!!! May not be something you'd want to whip out in public, but hey...they DO work!!! So last night I picked some up at Wally world....$2.54 for 250 of 'em.



Also, I wanted to show everyone my new apron. I go to quite a few trunk shows, craft shows, Third Thursdays in downtown Hutchinson, etc. I've been wanting an apron and found this one at Wally world for $6. A friend of mine embroidered it with silver thread and it's EXACTLY what I wanted!!! I am truly thrilled with it! Her price was extremely reasonable I thought...and became even more so when she wanted to trade me for a pair of my earrings!!!! I'm hoping to add her to my list of future vendors for Christmas Open House, etc....as she also does checkbooks, notebooks, shirts, etc..... If you need to contact her, feel free to email me and I'll get you her name and number.


Well....that's it for today. Have to go plant some cannas bulbs...too pretty to not be outside doing something. Hope you have a beautiful Easter! As always, count your blessings!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: