Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A New Dog Bed





I've already sent pictures of this to most of the people that read my blog, but just have to show the world. A friend of mine had this and their little dog was no longer around, so I bartered with her and brought it home.
















I brought it in, told Schiz I had something NEW for her. I brought it upstairs, stuck her pillow in it (it's HER pillow...even though she rarely gets on it...she prefers tile floor to sleep on), patted it and told her it was hers. She immediately crawled right up in it like "No Biggie"....turned a couple of turns, and laid down and yawned.



She may never bother to get in it again, but it was just too cute to let it just sit there in the gal's garage. I just love the little milkbone cutout on the headboard and again on the footboard. If Schiz doesn't sleep in it, I'll probably stack her toys in it...she has a few thousand!



Don't bother telling me she's spoiled...she isn't...she's just special!

No comments: