Monday, January 5, 2009

And We're OFF!!!!

On the Tonight Show one evening, Jay Leno stated that if Obama can get us out of this mess we're in, he could smoke a bong in the White House and the American public wouldn't care. That may well be true. The majority of Americans are so hopeful and so depending on Barack Obama to be a miracle worker that it's going to make his job even more difficult. Hopefully, he'll be the perfect person to "make it happen". I feel he is. Straighten out the economy, get out of the war(s), and get our "stuff" together to become a strong and respected country again. He needs all of us to be behind him and support him. Repeat after me: YES WE CAN!

And, then on the other hand, George Bush has come out with his statement that he'd like to see his other son, Jeb, be president someday! Oh hell, no! No, No, No!!!! However, if Sarah Palin and Jeb Bush were to be on the same ticket....need I say more....CHUCKLE CHUCKLE!!!!

Truly I don't consider myself a very political person. I don't usually even watch the national news...it's depressing. I probably miss most political references due to my own ignorance. But this, to me, goes beyond politics. This is happening. This is today. This is our mess. Our lives that are being stirred and crushed and mauled beyond repair (hopefully not).

Let's all take a stand: Do away with the BIG criminals and their sleasy, slimy ways! Quit slapping wrists and saying "Shame, shame", and start sentencing these criminals to some serious time in some serious situations! A man who's confined to his multi-million dollar luxury home in NOT being penalized! Get serious! Put the crook behind bars with some of the people he screwed out of their money! And do it to every one of them...until no one does that again! Get the crime and corruption out..out of everything: business, politics, daily life!

This works on every level. The slimeball in Wichita that had 106 pitbulls in Oklahoma...he'd been involved in this very same type of crime several years ago. Evidently he got his wrists slapped, probably told he shouldn't own dogs again...didn't bother him. He was back at it again. Last I heard his 106 dogs will all have to be euthanized as they aren't capable of being rehabilitated. Each one should at least have the honor of one last meal: "Slimeball cooked in heavy gravy". Wanna bet whether he'll walk away scot free again...I'll bet he does!!! Gee..they're JUST dogs!!!

I'm going to quit ranting. Something got me started earlier today and I just haven't quite got over it yet. In closing: If I'm ever diagnosed with a fatal disease, there are a lot of a-holes that should probably start watching their backs! People who steal from the unknowing or helpless, those who choose to abuse children, spouses, and animals - they should be afraid. Be very afraid! That trips my "she's a nut job" button!!

Ok...well...you have a nice day now, ya hear?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!