Tuesday, April 14, 2009

After the Ride

Just a short note here. After our Yoder bicycle ride, I came home, mowed the yard, and planted another 16 canna bulbs! Then I loaded my piece of uhhhhh Craftsman lawnmower in the back of my car (the hardest of everything I've done today) and am taking it to Ace Hardware in the morning to have it "adjusted". Bought it July 1, 2008...less than one year ago...from day one it hasn't been great. It's supposed to be self-propelled. If you raise the front end off the ground, the wheels will spin around. Put it down and it won't pull itself. I'm not going to waste my time or effort to take it to Sears...they'd probably have to send it to Chicago or something to get it fixed! I was against buying a Craftsman when I bought it...but I bought it. First and last time!! How's that for an endorsement?

No comments: