Monday, May 3, 2010

Beautiful Day!!!

I just got back from a little short bicycle ride....and all I can say is, "If you're not out there, then GET OUT THERE!!!!" It is beautiful!!

I've been fighting some hamstring "stress" and decided that today is the day to stretch it out a little, so I went up Plum Street to the new entrance to the Hutchinson North East Bike Trail (or whatever they call it...something like that). It's just a little less than 2 miles from end to end, so I had to ride it a couple of times, but rolled back in the driveway with 10.02 miles. Good enough to see if my leg tries to pull up into my fanny!!!! (It doesn't really, but it sure feels like it when it ties up.)

Go outside. Sign off this thing, and go outside. It's just beautiful. I gotta go out and putter around in the back yard....bye.....don't forget to count your blessings....and this day would be one of them!

No comments: