Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Time


The swimming pool still looks like a scum pond, but I'm throwing in chemical$, and doing new treatment$, and cleaning$ and backwa$hing$ it daily now. Currently waiting for the latest experiment to work....twelve to seventy-two hours they said....we're at 25 hours and I see damned little difference!!!

BUT.....I'm sure sooner or later it'll get straightened out and I'll be out there swimming and sunning and having a good ole time! So....it's time to drop some pounds. I bought green beans (yuck...had to pick tooooooo many when I was a kid), corn (I know, not diet), beets, carrots, tuna (the cheap stuff), crackers, and some "refrigerator" veggies.

My new "chocolate" will be strawberry preserves on crackers.

You'll notice I didn't buy a whole lot and I bought the cheap brands. That because I'm not required to diet (dictated by some man). I'm a firm believer that I'll be what I want to be. And, since I've been here many times before, I know that me on a diet won't last all that long...maybe a week or two. But, so if I drop 10 pounds, I'm happy!! Maybe I need to lose 40 or 50...but 10 is good too!!!


And just so you don't think Schiz has to suffer with cheap dogfood...nope...she's Iams and Purina One all the way. Used to be (back in the good ole days) she was Science Diet .. dry...then some fool introduced her to wet dogfood. Big Mistake!!! She does get the "ground" version, not the chunks in gravy. Chunks in gravy and Shih tzu beard do NOT go well together. She really isn't offended but I have to stay with her when she's eating so I can catch her right away and wipe her face or she wipes it herself...on the light colored living room carpet. No chunks in gravy!

So hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be thin and gorgeous....well, shucks..and rich and popular and madly loved!!! Might as well go for it all while I'm out there. Like I said, "I've been here before".....don't think ANY of those things are gonna happen!!!

Oh well....count your blessings...I do!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

marlu said...

Vegetables sounds good to me...
however, I draw the line at strawberry preserves replacing chocolate.
All the stuff I read on the interet ( so it MUST be true) says that one square of dark chocolate a day helps your heart, has antioxidents - more than red wine or blueberries. I'll stick with my one square a day. Maybe two.