Friday, July 2, 2010

Ebaying - I love it!

As many of you know, I'm an Ebayer! Have been for several years. It's just fun for me and sometimes I buy stuff and sometimes I sell stuff. Recently my sister came across these blocks or tiles and we decided to Ebay them. Originally she and her daughter had decided to throw them out, didn't think they were anything anybody wanted, but instead she brought them to me.


I started them on Ebay at $5.99 with $5.35 shipping. I was pleased when we got the first bid. I was delighted when the second bid took them to $6.49. But it would be hard to explain my emotion when they wound up selling for $26.99.
I posted lots (I think 12) photos. I stated they were very old and very worn. And yet, someone wanted them $32+ worth (with shipping.)
I added a note card to the package and hope the individual (who appears to be an antique dealer or at least knowledgable about such things) will email me and tell me WHAT they are!?!?! Do you have any ideas?
I'd listed them as Alphabet Blocks / Building Blocks. Someone said Game Tiles. I DUNNO!!! But, whatever they are, I'm delighted with my sale on Ebay.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are they mahjongg tiles???