Monday, July 12, 2010

Hi! I'm back..... (you may want to read the second half of this blog first.)

My sweet potato vine (one of two) is doing pretty good...and so are these coral bells in the pot.












Out back again...to where the "fishless pond" used to be.... More sweet potato plant and my hen and chicks...and one of my very favorite pampas grasses...a zebra grass. The stripes run horizontal across the leaves vs length-wise. I really like it a lot.








And elephant ears from last year's bulb....some over on the south side of the house also. Like this particular corner needed something else crowded into it???





And a few daisies and black-eyed Susans...and day lilies and hosta...




Also...as I looked at that last posting...I realized how much easier and mosquito-free it would be if I could pull weeds within the photographs. You know, like photo-shop them out. Too much diet coke, ya think? Oh well................ have a good one...and don't let these humongus mosquitoes carry you off!!!!

I've addressed this to AskHutch in the newspaper....seems the city has decided not to spray for mosquitoes anymore...too expensive. Who paid for all those dirty, loud, trashy, stinky...need I go on....fireworks the other night? Not to mention the police and fire calls for the four days earlier of public shooting them off ! But we can't afford mosquito spray?

Priorities, people, priorities!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: