Monday, July 12, 2010


I went by this gorgeous hibiscus earlier in the day and a few hours later went back to take a photo. Looks better at 30 mph...wanted to get out and remove the spent blooms but decided that probably wasn't my job! :) But it is loaded and just beautiful...even with the old blooms. To see it in person, drive down the 100 block of west 25th.


Then I'm just in a nature set of mind I guess. Came home and took photos of different plants around here.

Some I don't even know the names of...like this vining white-frosted stuff...but I really like it. Last summer went to a garage sale..commented on this plant...lady said, "It grows over here from my neighbor's....pull some out if you want some!" So I did....I love it!














And this kind of weird stuff my friend Pat says is "Donkey's Tail"...or did she say "Burro's Tail"??? Anyway...I really like it a lot too.













And with the Donkey's Tail, Pat also gave me a healthy start of her hen and chicks...and now I have baby chicks popping out!!!



Hmmmm...well....just lost the rest of my pictures...so I'll post this and "go get" the rest of them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: