Friday, May 4, 2012

Potato Chip Cookies

I have several blogs that I read about every day.  Yesterday one of my favorites posted a recipe and photos for "Potato Chip Cookies"....along with a shout out something like "Stop what you're doing and make these cookies!!!"

So today I made cookies.  They're ok...they're pretty good.  They aren't a super sweet cookie..at all... more like a pecan sandie.  Don't know that I'll make them again...but if you don't like super sweet they might be right up your alley.  (Personally I love the peanut butter cookie with the bite-size Snickers or Milky Way baked inside..super sweet!!!)

But I did get out and go for a bicycle ride earlier today.  Mary and I got in a little over 22 miles; Carol is still hiking the Grand Canyon...we think.   More on that later...  :)

Count your blessings...eat a cookie....and if you want this recipe go to http://www.bossybetty.com/.  Have a good one!!!  (BTW...that's only the first cookie sheetful of cookies....there were more later.)

No comments: