Thursday, May 3, 2012

She Said It Was Usually About My Flowers!!!

Recently, on a special trip to St. Louis, my NOW daughter-in-law told her sister that I have a blog.  When her sister asked what I write about, DIL said, "Usually about her flowers...." 

Well...here I go again!!  :)  

Lots of knock-out roses...gave two plants away...still have too many:

 And snapdragons........
 In several colors......
 Yellow being my favorite.....
 And while I say I don't like roses...this one is very pretty.  But still has those "big-assed" thorns I hate so much!
And so, life continues to be incredibly boring on the plains of Kansas.  The wind blows too hard to ride comfortably (I know, who said I needed to be comfortable!!!???)   But it'll get nicer soon and I'll be back out riding.  (Also, one of my main "co-riders" is in Arizona hiking the Grand Canyon and I hate riding alone.)

Count your blessings....have a wonderful May.

Here's where the "proper" people should quit reading:
A friend of mine used to say on May 1:
"The first of May
The first of May
Outside screwing starts today!!!"

Get yerself some!!!

No comments: