Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday - December 3


Good Morning!

Got up this a.m. and decided the anteroom needed another coat of paint. Second coat - looks a lot better. Then I decided that I don't think it needs the bronze glaze; I'm afraid that will darken it too much. The room has no window, 3 (usually closed) doors, and is only about 5 x 7 feet. So here's how it looks now! The other part of my reasoning is: the tissue paper part seem rather "frail" to me. Probably not the best choice for a hallway-type room. I'll have to remember to warn my big gorgeous wide shouldered man to be careful when carrying the groceries. (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..... ok...so the wall should be safe!!)
Actually, now that I downloaded the photos, I realize they really don't show it very well...however, it's such a small, small room that I can't seem to get far enough away to take good pictures. (This picture with the black bicycle over the far doorway: the tan color in the left side of the picture is the kitchen door...couldn't get back any further.) Anyway...I'm happy with it. Wasn't a big mess after all (in my humble opinion...and that's who counts in my world!!) Later..

No comments: