Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Toys for All






It's Sunday...I've slept and can think somewhat more clearly than last night. I did just get back from a 19-mile bicycle ride, so I'll probably have a nap a little later (like when I'm trying to work the crossword puzzle or Sudoku!) But...I put my new chair together earlier. Lots of pieces but very good directions and it was easy to assemble. I really like this chair.






Yesterday late in the Monster Garage Sale, the gal across from us was trying to give stuffed animals away. She didn't want to haul them home. She was carrying around a huge armload and offering them to anyone who'd take one. I wound up with one for Schiz. She already has LOTS of toys...but none quite this large. Jude was sure she would be afraid of it. Ha Ha Ha!!! Not hardly. She dive-bombs it!!!






No comments: