Monday, November 16, 2009

Do You See What I See?


I took the photo of this cute little wreath Christmas decoration at the sale last Saturday at Gypsum. Now I'm well aware, they aren't referring to what I'm referring to, but....









This is what's happening outside my front door even as I type this. SNOW!!!!!!

















And you can see it even better when I point to camera towards the church. YUCK!!!

Sorry..I gave MANY years to loving winter. And now I don't! I want more summer..or at least fall!!!! Warmer, dryer, longer days!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marlu said...

I know I'm dense, but is it they are trying to portray? I know what it looks like to me -

Barbara said...

Said the night wind to the little lamb:
Do you see what I see?
'Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star
Dancing in the night,
With a tail as big as a kite.

Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy:
Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing thru the sky, shepherd boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song
High above the tree,
With a voice as big as the sea.

Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king:
Do you know what I know?
In your palace warm, mighty king,
Do you know what I know?
A Child, a Child
Shivers in the cold,
Let us bring Him silver and gold.

Said the king to the people ev'rywhere:
Listen to what I say!
Pray for peace, people ev'rywhere,
Listen to what I say!
The Child, the Child
Sleeping in the night.
He will bring us goodness and light.