Saturday, November 7, 2009

Size DOES Count!!





Just a couple of quick pictures of Pat and Kathy at the 10' x 10' booth "we" had rented. (read the last blog, you'll understand my snippiness). I believe that's actually an 8' table with 2 chairs....not 10' x 10'.

I wound up going there today to talk to several other people as well at Pat and Kathy...and we're now planning on getting together and doing a huge (I hope) open house type craft fair at my house on December 7. My sister and Pat and I did this a couple of times last spring, but we want to do another pre-Christmas one. If you'd like to attend and don't have my address, please email me at b_robinson@cox.net and I'll get more information to you.

We'll have several different displays. Pat does creative greeting cards. She's the one that does the wonderful Iris-folded cards. My sister Jude will have her jewelry with real stones. My friend Carolyn will have her Scentsy products (so my house should smell good!!!) And Heike and Kevin are planning to set up their "Three Doors North" custom plasma cutting and steel arts work. (Neat, neat stuff!)

I have a couple of others that I may ask to join, but I need to figure space yet. We plan to have door prizes and secret hostess prizes and all kinds of fun. For me, the best part is catching up with people I haven't seen in awhile.

At any rate, planning and talking to people at the craft fair today brought my spirits up quite a bit. Something to look forward to is always good therapy for me.

It's a beautiful day here...warm, sunshiny, and slightly breezy.

Oh, and these last two pictures are so you'll understand why I referred to my tree as Sir Sycamore. With leaves this size, I sure don't want to call him a Sissy!!!! (The coke can is merely for size reference.)

Have a great day...a wonderful weekend...and don't forget to count your blessings!! For instance, this could be YOUR sycamore tree!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: