Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oops...Driver Error???


Here's a shot of K61 Highway earlier today. As I was on my way to Salina, traffic was stopped and directed around this semi that was crosswise on the highway. The cab was pretty severely jack-knifed and there was a large tow truck on the other side.

North bound traffic had to use the crossroad on the west side (the on-coming traffic side) in order to get around.

I figured the highway patrolman was delighted to see me taking pictures....but even more delighted that I was also talking on the phone. My sister (who I was talking to) suggested that when he stopped me I should just tell him I was the press and rushing to get this story turned in! Yeah, right!

It didn't appear that anyone was injured and no other vehicles were involved that I could see....but it sure looked like the trucker was in a tough spot.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: