Friday, May 29, 2009

What a Difference a Few Days Make

Picture #1 - that's BAAADDDDD!!!! That's last Thursday, May 21....and I'll admit I was very very concerned!!!

Pool guys came Friday and by noon Saturday it looked more like Picture #2. Picture #2 was taken today, Friday, May 29. It's still cloudy, but I've had everything checked and my chemicals are "perfect"....just need to wait for sunshine and heat to make it get clear. After a 44 degree overnight temperature a couple of nights ago, it may be awhile before I can get in it anyway!!! It's NIPPY!!!!!


This Picture #3 was taken May 11...that was the first little sprout that came up in my elephant ear pot.










And Picture #4 was taken today...I have 6 plants and they're growing so fast you can just almost stand there and watch them get bigger! I'm very pleased with them!!!


It's been a very busy past few days....bottom line, my son is moving back to Hutchinson from Texas. I'm delighted!!! I don't know that he'd say he's delighted...but I think he's feeling relief from some unnecessary stress that was in his life. (NO....not a woman..... he's EXTREMELY happy with that relationship!!!) Anyway, he'll be moving back within the next week or so and I'm pleased about it. 'Nuff said!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: