Sunday, October 18, 2009

CANNAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last spring I planted 71 canna bulbs (you can click on the pictures if you really feel you need a closer view!)




So far I've dug twelve (yes, 12...I know you only see 8) boxfuls. The others are already in the cupboard and I'm not digging 'em out til spring...unless they start sprouting out the doors!!!









This is all of the blank space that I've created. There's still one or two clusters at the far right of this picture.





And then these I'll probably try to get dug up yet. And there's a whole bunch more in the side yards...they aren't going to get dug up!





And don't even ask about all the booze boxes....YOU come dig cannas for awhile, and then we'll discuss it...maybe over a little drinky-poo???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: