Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mind Tricks?


Ok....so I've probably got a bolt running loose in my cranium somewhere.

What do YOU see?

I was lying on the sofa thinking about a nap...and about what I needed to be doing instead of taking a nap...and this is the view of the sycamore in my front yard.

First I saw a letter J....see it? Near the bottom of the missing bark. Then as I began to drift off, I saw something else.

Now #1) I'm straight.
and #2) I THINK I'm mentally ok (oh sure...there are those that might argue that!!)

I see a naked lady! She has kind of a Lucy VanPelt (Snoopy-Peanuts cartoon strip) face and head....and a very serious mammary injury....a tiny waist...a very nice little navel...and I'm going to tell you she has on a bikini bottom....(that may not be what I really believe however.) Do you see her? She's facing to your left...her right arm up (probably fixing her hairdo).....

Ok...well....I've just lost it I guess...sure seems there to me.


(Someday I'll have to get the sun just right and take a picture of the dog that stands on the parking lot across the street. Long story....weird.....I'll do that one soon.)





And then if you drive past 4th and Plum in Hutchinson you'll see this sign. I don't know what they're advertising, what they're selling...but that's a really STRANGE name I think...(This from the person who worked for PMS Foods for 19 years!!)

O P M.....is that opium? There isn't exactly a storefront there telling me just what they do or sell. Hmmmmmm.............

(By the way...back in the old days at PMS Foods, I used to tell everyone it stood for Push More Soy!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: